In this blog, I will give you some ideas on how you can make subliminal messages recordings through some great software available out there. Not only that, if you don’t want to purchase any software, then you can make it simply at home if you have a recording software set up in place such as audacity or magix sound studio etc. These are all possibilities. I will explain all of that and WHY subliminal affirmations work better than just the plain old audio affirmations.
Software applications for making subliminal messages
The first one is called Mindzoom – and believe me, it zooms positive subliminal affirmations into your mind at the rate of 3600 affirmations per hour!!! Some of the features of this software include:
- It peaks in performance of offering so many affirmations pumped into your mind. The technology here could not possibly get any better. The positive affirmations are amazing at this speed! (My note: Personally for me, I feel it is too much info and unnecessary to have this many affirmations in your mind, this quickly.)
- They do have email support and they are super fast at response time 🙂
- You can run this program on multiple computers – this license allows you to do this. – This is great!
- Silent affirmations that are subliminal come with this – so whilst you are visualizing watching affirmations, subliminal ones are coming into your mind too. (My note: This is great to have visual as well as subliminal affirmations – as some people are better at picking up visual clues rather than sound clues)
- Comes with a sound mixer so you can mix your subliminal messages with your favourite music. They say this is for a limited time. (My Note: A lot of marketers say “for a limited time”, I would say it would be there forever, that’s just my take.)
- Comes with planner to help you succeed with your goals
- Comes with some AWESOME EXTRA DOWNLOADS (My Note: Some of these extra downloads – especially the music, are worth the money alone! great deal here)
Overall, Mindzoom is a great little subliminal package and the good thing is it is SIMPLE to use. I aim for simplicity and this works for me 🙂 I have used other programs that are MUCH harder than this one with too many buttons to push. Below is a screen shot of the program.
When I first purchased this I will admit, I found it hard to use. It took some time to get used to. But now (after a few weeks of steep learning), I am reaping the benefits of VERY professional sounding subliminal software. If you want something quick and easy, the above is great. However, if you want something that offers a ton of features, will take a little longer to learn, then this one is for you. Here are some of the features:
- This one comes as a fully complete subliminal recording/mixing studio with powerful features including a brainwave generator and text to speech recorder. (My note: This is great for those who are not too keen to record their own voice – this works wonders and you can even slow the voice down or speed it up!)
- An MP3 encoder as well as converting files to WAV files for CD.
- traditional subliminal recordings as well as stereo confusion recordings
- A new feature now is the reverse masking and includes their own Silent Subliminal Frequency Shifting Technology
- Comes with already complete 370 professionally written subliminal affirmations (My note: This is time saving and worth it. You don’t have to be thinking for too long of what affirmations to use… there is a bank of them here!
- These guys also have an area where you can share recordings with other users of this program. This is a great idea I think.
- Some screen shots below of the “mixing desks”
so here is the run down… This is an awesome , super powerful program that I recommend, however, if you have no patience and you just want to learn in 2 minutes, I personally would not go for this one, but go for the Mind Zoom. It might be that I am just a slow learner when it comes to technology, I’m not sure 🙂 But either way, both of them are the best on the market in my opinion. If I did have to choose, I would choose the latter – IF you are prepared to learn it and take the time!
For a more powerful effect with subliminal affirmations, please consider creating brainwave entrainment recordings and putting the subliminal affirmations to that too 🙂 This works a treat! Transparent Corp Offer a brilliant brainwave recording package here.
How to make subliminal affirmations and messages at home
So, you have not got the money to purchase a software program such as the above. No need to despair! You can still do it on a regular recording (pc) at home. Here’s how:
- Open your favourite recording program
- Select 2 tracks
- On the first track put your favourite music on. Use relaxing music if you want to fall asleep to the subliminal messages. If you want to do exercises or feel motivated then select inspiring music that is uplifting
- Record on track 2 your affirmations. Please remember to keep the affirmations in the PRESENT TENSE and to keep them positive.
- Leave about a 10 second gap between each affirmation to allow it to sink into your subconscious mind. For a 30 minute recording I would only add about 10-20 affirmations, and then simply repeat the same ones throughout the entire recording.
- The final step is to pop on some headphones and now you need to bring the recorded voice affirmations down to an almost inaudible level. In other words, so you almost cannot hear the affirmations present. Don’t be concerned with this. Your subconscious mind over time will take these in.
- BINGO! You have your first subliminal sound affirmation recording.
How to make subliminal messages… and WHY?
So now you know how to make subliminal affirmations, but why do they need to be subliminal in the first place? The reason is simple. When we consciously cannot hear the affirmations, our minds can’t reject them… they simply seep through into our subconscious. For instance, when someone tells us “Wow, you look so great!” Many would reject this compliment (due to low esteem) and not take it on board. When it is subliminal, our minds don’t have a chance to reject it… so on a deeper level it is working on a positive side to give us what we really need 🙂
I hope this blog has helped you on your quest in how to make subliminal messages and affirmations. Good luck! Another blog on subliminal messages can be found by clicking here.
Disclosure and Disclaimer: I review sites and I am happy to be of service and supply you with inspiring content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click on some links and purchase items, in most cases (not all) I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing within this frame enables us to offer great content and to offer you many freebies. It helps us to empower our viewers worldwide and to blog with less stress and hassle. We are independently owned and operated and please note that the opinions expressed on my page are my own. Thank you for your understanding.